Sanitary sewer lining is a new technology and preferred method of sewer lateral rehabilitation that is most often used by professional plumbing contractors. The pipe liner system for sewers was developed to address the issue of relining smaller sized plumbing and sewer pipes in range of 2″ to 8″ in diameter. This pipe liner covers the most popular piping sizes in American for the last 100 years. Fortunately any pipe material used for plumbing can be relined and the lining technology is suitable for plumbing applications across the globe.
Sewer Lining systems and plumbing contractors in the USA almost always use a PVC-coated fiberglass pipe liner with a reinforced polyester needled felt tube which has been filled with a liquid resin for adhesion to the existing plumbing pipe interior. The resin impregnated tube lining is flipped inside out through a process of true inversion utilizing compressed air. The resin impregnated tube liner will be inverted (turned inside out) and pressed tightly against the host pipe until cured. The end result is seamless pipe lined with PVC from end to end and a near new plumbing system.
Benefits to using a Sanitary Sewer Lining System.
- Sewer liners reduces the possibility of serious damages to underground pipes and services due to digging and excavations
- Sewer liners can repairs damaged lateral pipelines and increase structural capacity without excavation.
- Sewer lining eliminates the costs of street paving, concrete repairs and traffic control.
Sanitary Sewer Lining System will:
- Restore leaky sewer and plumbing pipes
- Eliminate sewer line root intrusion
- Close large holes in sewer pipes
- Lower overall costs of sewer repair
- Seal open joints in plumbing and sewer lines
- Bridge missing pipes and connections